Montségur Security is a fund primarily invested in short term obligations and monetary instruments issued in euros and classified as "investment grade" by rating agencies.
The objective is to ensure consistent performance, superior to the index representing the remuneration of European sovereign bonds in the short term and to preserve capital invested.
The fund can select negotiable Debt Market Securities (TCN - Titres de Créances Négociables) from the public debt of states in the Euro zone as well as private debt, subject to a scoring average of at least "investment grade", that is rated A3/P3 in the Short Term and BBB-/Baa3 in the Long Term by rating agencies Standard & Poor’s, Moody’s or Fitch Ratings.
However, management reserves the right to invest within a 10% limit in bonds whose rating is considered below "investment grade".
- Management Report (French)
- Presentation Sheet (French)
- AMF prospectus (French)
- Net Asset Value History & Indexes
- ISIN code: FR0010559336 - Bloomberg: MONSECI FP
- Valuation: Daily at market close
- Initial Net Asset Value: € 100
- Minimum subscription amount: 1/1000th of a share
- Creation date: 31/12/2007
- Custodian: CM-CIC SECURITIES
- Subscriptions and redemptions: orders may be placed up to 11:00 AM for a subscription for the close of that day’s markets.
- Classification: Short-term Euro bonds
- UCITS may hold more than 10% of its assets in other UCITS (OPCVM)
- Tax: Can be purchased through an investment account or a life insurance policy.